Date:      Sun, 31 Oct 2004 08:50:53 -0500
From:      "Paul A. Sprague" <thespragues@mac.com>
To:        Wouter van Rooij <aentgood@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS

I found the error! I had to hook up a monitor and keyboard to the box
so I could watch the bootup process. Somehow I managed to bork
something up, because during the boot process it was trying to execute
a portmap='YES'portmap='YES' command.  (It looks suspiciously like a vi
error on my part.) Thanks for the help.

Paul