Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:11:26 -0800
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Stuart Henderson <stuart@hyperion.eclipse.net.uk>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: trap 12 in fxp_add_rfabuf

   Is it possible that the HP machine uses an Intel N440BX motherboard inside?
This is a known problem with that.

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
Creator of high-performance Internet servers - http://www.terasolutions.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.