Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 1995 17:04:47 -0600
From:      Scott Mace <smace@metal-mail.neosoft.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   a few patches...

I would like to add a config option to enable as disable securelevel.
the securelevel and chflags features are a major security helper IMHO.

Also, on a totally unrelated note, I've found on at least 2 scsi drives
I've used I need a pause right before the extended probe kicks off.
(bt_inquire_setup_information) The minimal pause I've experimentally
found is DELAY(450000).  This is with the bt driver.  I've had this patch
in my set of "local" patches forever, but when I brought it up before,
noone wanted it committed.  Oh the horrors of yet another pause (which
is nothing compared the the SCSI_WAIT stuff).  The reason I'm bringing
this up again is because I found _another_ drive that needs this little
pause.

So, what does everyone think?

        Scott