Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:03:50 +0400
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        mbsd <mbsd@isgroup.com.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/textproc/stardict3

mbsd wrote on 11.06.2012 17:03:

>> Previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)
>>
>> Does this help? Let me know if you need more info or want me test
>> changes in the source.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> 	matthias

While I didn't know anything about how to solve this particular
breakage, I can just suggest you to look at textproc/goldendict instead.
It's an fully stardict dictionaries compatible. Plus it can check
urbandictionary, wikipedia and other (custom) online resources for a
word definition. I migrated to it when it only had landed to the ports
tree (thanks bsam@!) because stardict is dead upstream for a long time.
Hope this helps.

PS. I know about stardict fork, but never checked it.
--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.