Date:      Sat, 13 Sep 1997 23:46:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        Shimon@i-Connect.Net (Simon Shapiro)
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Patches on senderp-ppp.i-connect.net

> Hi "Rodney W. Grimes";  On 14-Sep-97 you wrote:
>
> ...  Some excellent advise delete ...
>
> >  And this mail message is going to stop any of that????
>
> Nope.  We would like the code to stay available as much as we can, while
> releasing us from much of the hassle.  The steps you are indicating are
> being implemented, one at a time.  I personally would like to see as few as
> possible, but many forces demands that I take some.

If I can be of assistance in implementing these steps, ie a virtual
ftp server running group passwords with a domain name of something
like dpt.aac.dev.com and proper pre and post login banner messages
it is not much of a hassle to create and host. Given the nature of what
it is hosting there would be no cost to you for its.  I could even
handle email for it, if you wish a mailling list.  It would take
me about 5 business days to work it into my schedule and have it
up and running on a T-1 connected hosting server within ASN-AAI.

Accurate Automation, Inc.                   Reliable computers for FreeBSD