Date:      Fri,  9 May 1997 23:07:32 +0100
From:      Guido Kollerie  <gkoller@pi.net>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Common Access Method && SCSI drivers

Hello,

I asked this little while back but didn't got a response. I'm
still curious though so I'll ask it again. How is the
implementation of the Common Access Method (CAM) proceeding?
Will it be a real CAM implementation or will it just be based
on it? And what about the current SCSI drivers, which of them
are being (or will be) modified to adher to CAM?

A more or less related question. Which of SCSI drivers are
being actively maintained. Judging from the amount of traffic
Adaptec related driver questions (and answers) generate, I know
the Adaptec driver is. Tekram has written it's own, and Simon
Shapiro is working on a DPT driver. But what about the other
SCSI drivers?

--
Guido Kollerie