Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 19:17:42 +0200 (CEST)
From:      nobody <nonxstnt@darkening.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suggestion (before 2.2.5 release)

even if make search key=<whatever> isn't well documented, I found it to be
useful.

small criticism:

- why not make search=<whatever>

- why isn't it grep -i ? I spent a while searching for a network monitor,
only to find it was Network monitor in the ports index.. (shoulda stuck to
grep -i network /usr/ports/INDEX).

I'm not subscribed to this list, so I won't see replies unless
specifically sent to me, just wanted to bring this to someones attention.

---
thomas strömberg . system admin, royal institute of technology (stockholm)
nobody@darkening.com . irc:nobody@EFnet . talk:nonxstnt@silent.darkening.com
real coders don't use comments. It was hard to write; it should be hard to read