Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 1998 19:22:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Michael Haro <mharo@infolane.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   wu-ftpd messing up wtmp

Hi, I recently installed (from package) wu-ftp on my freebsd 2.2.5 system.
It appears to me that it has been messing up my /var/log/wtmp file.
I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem and what I could do
to fix it.  Also, /var/log/xferlog doesn't get modified when files are
transfered.

Do any of the other ftpd's understand chrooting users and have a transfer
log?

Thanks,
Michael