Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:07:34 -0600
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        Drew Sanford <drew@planetwe.com>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache13-fp

Scot,

Thanks for the response.  I work with Drew.  I took a look at
it tonight before I made the two hour trek back home.  After
about 30 minutes of fiddling with it and a trip to CompUSA to
get a copy of FrontPage 2000 to test it, I've got it working.
The default install worked once I figured out how to answer all
the questions (from fp_install.sh) but I still don't understand
enough about root/user/virtual webs.  It at least works now so
I've bought us some time to research the rest of this.

Thanks.

-steve