Date:      Thu, 02 Jan 2014 13:20:43 -0500
From:      Stephen Cook <sclists@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   openjdk-7.45.18_1 is forbidden: Triggering a nasty FreeBSD bug.

Hello!

I'm trying to install OpenJDK and it gives me this error:
         openjdk-7.45.18_1 is forbidden: Triggering a nasty FreeBSD bug.

I'm fairly new to FreeBSD and I'm not sure where to go from here. Can I
try an earlier version or something? Googling it lead me to a pastebin
page with mention of removing "FORBIDDEN" from the makefile if you know
what you are doing, but unfortunately I don't.

Or can anyone recommend some other Java port? My main purpose at the
moment is to screw around with a Minecraft server, although I have some
other more important (but less amusing) reasons to have Java on my
system in the near future.

Thanks!

-- Stephen Cook