Date:      Sun, 17 Mar 1996 22:46:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      cau@cc.gatech.edu (Carlos Ugarte)
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org, cau@cc.gatech.edu
Subject:   Re: Tips on developing a new SCSI driver?

[about a FD scsi driver]

> I didn't see your message there.  Nope, it's not a closed list, and i
> would encourage to discuss SCSI internals there instead of the noisy
> -hackers list.
>
> There's no written documentation, i think.  However, those guys who
> wrote the other SCSI drivers might be a good help for you.  After all,
> the FD16XX series driver is an FRI!  (Frequently Requested Item)

Hmm, that's strange.  I know I did subscribe, and if I ask
majordomo, it'll tell me I am signed up ("who freebsd-scsi").  I
don't recall seeing any traffic there either, maybe I should pay
more attention (-hackers, -questions and -current seem to be used
most often).  With any luck, I should be able to do something
productive.

Carlos

--
Carlos A. Ugarte                                cau@cc.gatech.edu
Author of PageMage, a virtual desktop util for OS/2