Date:      Sun, 29 May 2005 18:35:54 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Steven Friedrich" <FreeBSD@InsightBB.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 4.11-RELEASE install error

Scratch the entire thing and start over.  Next time, do the minimal
install, and do NOT do an x-user install.  Do not install ports.

Once the system is running, cvsup a current ports collection then
make install on x, gnome, & kde.

What is supplied with 4.11-release is old and a number of utilities -
like firefox - will not build on it anymore.

Ted