Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 2014 11:27:12 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Eric Douzet <eric.douzet@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: consolekit-0.4.3 compilation

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 11:32 PM, Eric Douzet <eric.douzet@gmail.com> wrote=
:

> Hello,
>

> FreeBSD 8.4-Release, 9.3-Release and 10.0-Release, does not compile
> consolekit-0.4.3. I
> have tested into the three versions of FreeBSD.
>
> All Packages are up to date in all FreeBSD versions.
>
> Thank you to repair quickly, I can not install hal-0.5.14_26 in FreeBSD
> 9.3-
> Release.
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Amicalement et librement, (Friendly and freely)
>
> =C3=89ric Douzet

Sigh. A little clue would help.

1. What platform?
2. What error(s) are you seeing?

That said, I see what appears to be an error in the Makefile LIBDEPENDS. I
believe bapt updated one of the depends (libdbus-glib-1) but not the other
(libpolkit-gobject-1). After updating that entry, it builds fine for me.
Change to read:
LIB_DEPENDS=3D    libdbus-glib-1.so:${PORTSDIR}/devel/dbus-glib \
                libpolkit-gobject-1.so:${PORTSDIR}/sysutils/polkit
(Changed polkit-gobject-1.0 to libpolkit-gobject-1.so)

Adding bapt@ to cc.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com