Date:      Tue, 9 Sep 1997 08:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, committers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports broken by recent tcl/tk changes

Satoshi,

lang/expect is also broken but may be harder to notice if you happen to
have the stale distfile around... when you go get expect.tar.gz it is
version 5.24 rather than 5.22 - and it doesn't build with our port.

I posted a hack at an upgraded port to -ports the other day but it has
some problems that I've not yet had time to resolve (although the
resulting expect does seem to work.)  I may have another go at it yet but
by all means, if somebody more familiar with it wants to help, please do
:)

-Chris