Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:08:00 -0500
From:      mrsabbot02@SAFe-mail.net
To:        mrsabbot02@safe-maill.net
Subject:   Urgent reply

Mrs MARY Abbot.JOHANNESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA.

ATTN:CEO

My name is MARY Abbot ,the wife of late
Mr Abuchi Abbot of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise
to you about where I got your contact address. I got
your(CONTACT FROM THE SOUTH AFRICA EXCHENGE NETWORK
ONLINE) During the current war against the
farmers in Zimbabwe from the supporters of our
President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned
farms to his party members and his followers, he
ordered all farmers to surrender all farms to his
party members and his followers.

My husband is One of the best farmers in our country
and because he did
not support Mugabes ideas,Mugabes supporters invaded
my husband farm and burnt everything in the farm,killing
my husband and made away with alot of items in my
husband farm.Before his death,my husband had
deposited with a Security Company in
Amsterdam Holland the sum of US$32.6
MILLION(THIRTY TWO MILLION SIX HUNDERD THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS).After the death of my husband,
we decided to move to the Republic of SouthAfrica to
leave for the main time
So I decided to contact overseas firm and companies
that will assist me to
move this money out of Holland because as asylum
seekers we are not allowed to operate any Bank
Account within South Africa.

We have agreed to offer you 25% of the total sum for
your assistance,5% will
be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred
in the course of this transaction while 70% will be
for me and my children to invest in your country.All
I want you to do is to furnish me with your
entire personal phone and fax numbers for
easy communication.Note that
this transaction is 100% Risk free and
absolutely confidential.Thanks and God bless.

BestRegards

Mrs MARY Abbot(for the family)