Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:53:09 +0000
From:      bung-foo@comcast.net
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: newbie questions

Wow, thanks for your quick reply Chris.  So, is the ultra 80 audio not officially supported in the same way that the sblive wasn't officially supported around 4.5 or so?  In other words, is there unofficial support?  Or am I totally out of luck for now and if that's the case any idea how long it might be before audio support might appear?

Thanks again!

Abe