Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:30:15 +0100
From:      Robin Becker <robin@reportlab.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yes i need to Ask A question

Christian Walther wrote:
> On a side note: Having a FreeBSD based Laptop with you in a store
> where people know only about Windows is an experience one should have.
> They need their time to get used to the idea that there are other
> Operating Systems as Windows. And that these don't need graphics to
> work. And that there are people out there that can work with a
> computer without graphics... ;-D
here in the UK you'd be lucky to be allowed to try even one card in your own
machine.

Only reason I bought an Acer is that someone else had already managed to get
most of the kinks ironed out (and had written about it). Unfortunately
improvements in FreeBSD have taken me backwards in terms of understanding over
the last year.
--
Robin Becker