Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:00:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tom <bifrost@minions.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell 1950

So I got a Dell 1950 with an integrated LSI based SAS card.
So far, it doesn't appear to be supported by FreeBSD.
I even snagged a snapshot of 7-CURRENT and that doesn't see it
either. Booting with ACPI disabled doesn't allow it to complete booting.
6.1 boots to the installer, but doesn't see any devices.

I would assume that the MPT driver is supposed to work with this?

The mfi driver only seems to support the PERC5/i card.

Anyone got any pointers?

-Tom