Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:48:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@br3-de0.dnsmgr.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DSL Setup

	I just recently got DSL setup to take the place of my 56k modem. After fooling with the router for a while I got two of my Windows boxes to both see and use it. But neither FreeBSD box sees it at all. The router is a Cisco 675 running NAT and DHCP. I tried to assign a physical address to the eth0 port but that fouls up the routing for the Windows machines. As it is that port is assigned 10.0.0.1 which if I assign as the gateway, none of the FreeBSD machines see. My network layout is below.
	Any help is appreciated, even a hint or two about what I've got setup wrong on FreeBSD would be helpful. :)

						Rick