Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:38:54 +0100
From:      "Vincent Bruijnes [NLISP Internet]" <vincent@nlisp.nl>
To:        "'Karsten W. Rohrbach'" <karsten@rohrbach.de>, <freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: cvsup5.nl.freebsd.org out of synch

I agree and hereby I will use a neighbour next time this happens =
(hopefully
not :))

--
Met vriendelijke groet/With kind regards,
=A0
Vincent Bruijnes
=A0
NL ISP
Postbus 460
1250 AL Laren
Tel.: 0871 - 901 505
Fax: 0871 - 901 505
http://www.nlisp.nl
=A0
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and =
intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are =
addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by
replying the email and please remove the files from your computer.
=A0
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for =
the
presence of computer viruses.
 =20