Date:      Sun, 1 Apr 2012 00:35:59 -0400
From:      Brandon Foster <brandon.r.foster@gmail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   x11-wm/enlightenment-0.16.999.55225,2

To whom it may concern,

My name is Brandon Foster, and I am interested in porting ecomp and the e17
module ecomorph to FreeBSD.  I am willing to volunteer to write the
necessary ports, but I have a few questions.
The version of enlightenment that is currently in the ports tree is not
current enough for use with this module.  Would it be necessary to rewrite
this port, as well as the ports for the updated EFL?  Or could the needed
version of Enlightenment and the EFL be pulled in directly via the port for
ecomp/ecomorph?  I believe that it can be done this way, but it seems a bit
circumventive.  Is there currently a maintainer dedicated to the port for
enlightenment, and it's supporting libraries?  If so, would it be possible
for you to send me their contact information so I can attempt to work with
them on this matter?  If there is not a maintainer dedicated to these
particular ports, what would I need to do to volunteer to maintain these
ports?

Thank you for your time and consideration,

--
Brandon R. Foster