Date:      Thu, 07 May 1998 17:14:57 -0500
From:      Robert_Wagner@dgii.com (Robert Wagner)
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PCI lkm Device Driver

I am in the process of creating a PCI lkm Device Driver.  I have read all the
information on how to write lkm drivers but they all show isa devices.  I am
working on the load and unload.  For loading the lkm, how do I go about
rescanning for pci devices on the pci bus.  I see that in pci.c there is a
rescan function but I do not see how it ties together.  Also, the lkm pci
device linked list update function is also in pci.c.
 Does anyone have some guidance for writing the load and unload part of an lkm
PCI driver.

      Thanks,
       Bob Wagner