Date:      Sun, 02 Jul 2000 13:40:10 -0400
From:      Generic Player <generic@unitedtamers.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How do you people listen to mp3s?

I can't manage to find an mp3 player that works under freebsd
4.0-release.  They all skip horribly any time the system accesses the
disk at all, the only one I can get to play smoothly is kmp3, by turning
the buffer up to max.  But it randomly crashes and then won't start
again unless I reboot the machine.  A stable OS is no good if there are
no stable programs for it right?  What programs do you use, or is it a
4.0-release issue maybe?

Once again, all help is greatly appreciated
Generic Player