Date:      Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:31:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Sprickman <spork@bway.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   well-supported multiport serial cards

Hi,

I'm curious about what multiport (8, 16, 32 port) serial cards people have
had good luck with.  I'm currently using two 8-port RocketPort cards in a
console server, and while they generally work, I have to use the
undocumented "nrp" driver to have more than one card work at a time, and
on some boots I still end up with only one card being identified.

So in short, what are others using that works?  Does anyone have a clear
idea of which are actively maintained?

Thanks,

Charles