Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:54:44 -0400
From:      James Snow <snow@teardrop.org>
To:        Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 'make installworld' can't find /usr/bin/touch?

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 05:45:36PM -0400, Ken Smith wrote:

> Try checking the current date/time your computer thinks it has.
> I've had these errors and it turned out the computer thought
> the date was *really* outrageous.

It was indeed living somewhat in the past:

	Sun Mar  7 20:58:25 EST 2004

Synchronized it with my local timeserver and an immediate
'make installworld' fails the same way. Starting over with a
make clean, buildkernel, buildworld, etc. We'll see how that
fares. (It'll be a while.)

Thanks for the tip.

-Snow