Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:39:58 +0200
From:      "A. I. Sinclair" <aisinclair@zapp.ch>
To:        <nate@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: jdk-1.1.8

Hi,

I'm running Freebsd 4.5 and have the jdk1.1.8 port installed.

To launch "java" from telnet I have to type in the absolute path i.e.
# /usr/local/jdk1.1.8/bin/java -version

What do I need to do that I can launch java from any directory, without typing in a path i.e.
# java -version

Thanks/Regards

Abraham Sinclair

European Tennis Network : http://euro-tennis.net
Online Shopping, Sponsorships and other Resources.

CD Online : http://c-d.org
The home of the Diplomatic Community on the web.

The AIS Project : http://a-i-s.org
The Alternate Internet System.

IRON : http://root-dns.org
Independent Root (Server) Operator's Network.