Date:      Sat, 4 Apr 1998 11:17:37 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@gold.amis.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Callback with i4b

Is anybody successfully using callback with i4b? I have a setup where I
call my ISP and my ISP then hangs up and calls me back. I tried:

dialout-type = calledback
dialin-reaction = accept
calledbackwait = 30

If I manually dialout from the ISP's terminal server the call is accepted
on the FreeBSD box and everything works. If I try to dialout from my
FreeBSD box, the outgoing call is rejected by the ISP and as soon as the
remote hangs up i4b immediately calls again the ISP's number, not waiting
even 2 seconds (that's what appers to be the default calledbackwait time
in the i4b source).

Anybody successfully using calledbackwait?

Blaz Zupan, blaz@medinet.si, http://home.amis.net/blaz
Medinet d.o.o., Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia