Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:38:42 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Xavier Galleri <xgalleri@enition.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need help for kernel crash dump analysis

* Xavier Galleri <xgalleri@enition.com> [010115 08:07] wrote:
> Ok, let's start again (in plain text this time, thanx again, Daniel ;-)

Yes, let's please start over by having you provide a delta relative
to a recent -stable or -current source code base that reproduces this
bug exactly.  I'd be glad to help however running around half blind
to what exactly you're doing along with the time it would take to
reproduce the "problem" you're having without above mentioned delta
is really too much to ask.

So please, a delta to reproduce this asap.

thanks,