Date:      Mon, 30 May 2005 00:10:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      prasadam kumar <prasadamkumar@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to achive Raid5 encryption

 hai to all,

 I am working Raid5 storage device, i want to encrypt
my Raid5 device for security purpose. To achive this
feature file system independent i wrote my encryption
algorithm in raid5 device driver(in target side), but
it is producing junck data in my device. The problem
here i am encountring is that i don't have any file
system in target side and i am unable to differentatie
super block and data block in the target side, even
though i tryed in low level block
drivers also but the same problem is comming. plz is
there any another solution to achive this feature.

regards
ppk