Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2012 17:55:49 -0400
From:      Michael Scheidell <scheidell@FreeBSD.org>
To:        <freebsd-python@freebsd.org>, <douglas@douglasthrift.ne>
Subject:   Re: ports/167178: Update port: security/py-keyring Upgrade to version 0.9

On 4/21/12 5:50 PM, Douglas Thrift wrote:
>   Huh? Don't know why it decided I wasn't the maintainer and then emailed
>   me since I was the maintainer.
don't worry.  maintainer isn't the same field as 'Responsible'
Responsible is someone with GNATS access, or the default group until one
of the committers decides to adopt the pr and work with you (the maintainer)

a normal pr will be set for 'Responsible: freebsd-ports-bugs' (and then
all the committers can adopt it),  if it is set for 'x11/perl/python',
then usually only a limited number will look at it.

you still need to approve any patch.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
 >*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell