Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 05:23:02 +0200
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>
To:        Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Administrative tag a possibility?

Gerhard Sittig wrote:

> You might have a look at the mergemaster source (after all it's a
> shell script) and provide a patch to its author.

> It might be best to make this behaviour optional.

I agree, see also my latest suggestion. Yeah, I could do that (patch)
and I'm sure that would be the most appreciated way to go about it. But
alas, I'm the BUFH ;).

This is not my baby. I'm just appreciating someone else's love child.
And make suggestions to its upbringing. If I did have the time available
to go fixing programs than I would be fixing the JPEG Sheriff. There
was actually a bug found some months ago. Long overdue, in other words.

Alas, I really am quite busy.

Thus I am restricting myself to typing friendly suggestions. If Doug
decides they have merit, fine. If not, fine.

When I have time, maybe I'll do some fixin'. Then again, I've also
got a standing invitation to the opening of the skating party in
Hell (not to be confused with Hel, the Nordic one :).

I like skating.

Roelof