Date:      Tue, 07 Sep 1999 14:00:37 -0400
From:      Mitch Collinsworth <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU>
To:        "Christopher T. Griffiths" <cgriffiths@quansoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web based passwd changing program

There are probably a few zillions of these around the net, though probably
not a large number have been made public.  I would personally like one
written in perl that deals with NIS passwords.  I would write it myself
(someday when time allows), but I bet it's already out there if I knew
where to look.  I can think of no good reason to write it in C.  How many
hits does a password changing web page ever really get, even at a busy
place like hotmail?

-Mitch