Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:24:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nick Johnson <freebsd@spatula.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need help testing mods to nos-tun

I've made a few modifications to nos-tun in an attempt to make it a bit
more robust and also to give it the ability to adapt to a link with an IP
address that may change while the tunnel is up.  I'd like to share my
modifications with the rest of the community but...

...I lack sufficient facilities for testing my changes thoroughly.  If
you're interested, please take a look at http://www.spatula.net/nos-tun/
and see if it is now hopelessly broken.  I'm especially interested in
getting anyone who may already be using nos-tun and anyone who is using it
across platforms to test my changes.

More documentation about my changes can be found at the URL above, along
with diffs & source code.

Please send any feedback to me so I can correct any problems before doing
a send-pr with the enhancements, thereby avoiding my looking like a
complete imbecile.

   Nick

--
"Unlike me, many of you have accepted the situation of your imprisonment
 and will die here like rotten cabbages!"