Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:13:32 +0100 (CET)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Homepage, take two.

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:

> Hi you cluster fans. ;)
>
> I added some more stuff to the homepage for the cluster project at
> http://lucifer.bart.nl/~asmodai/projects/Hydra and I welcome feedback.
> I still have an 100 odd URL's to review which Eivind dumped on me, so
> expect to see the references page being extended slowly and steadily.

If you don't have it yet, Bill Paul's code to set MAC address on some NICs
should be of interest (MAC takeover). I really really wonder why it's not
yet in the tree.. :-( It Just Works, period.

	http://www.freebsd.org/~wpaul/mac.tar.gz

Andrzej Bialecki

//  <abial@webgiro.com> WebGiro AB, Sweden (http://www.webgiro.com)
// ------ FreeBSD: The Power to Serve. http://www.freebsd.org --------