Date:      Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:46:29 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mozilla/firefox and libpthread

Recently (the last 2 weeks maybe), I've been getting this error with
mozilla when I hit some websites:

(Gecko:1131): Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_property_get(): length value has
wrapped in calculation (did you pass G_MAXLONG?)
Fatal error 'cond_queue_enq: thread already queued!' at line 815 in file
/usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_cond.c (errno = 0)
Fatal error 'cv_timedwait: locklevel is not zero!' at line 649 in file
/usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_cond.c (errno = 3)

I can't even start firefox, it returns those same messages after a few
seconds of loading.

Is anyone else having problems, or did I somehow muck up a library
somewhere?  I've tried rebuilding from ports, and also using the pkg
from the FreeBSD ftp server.  I'm running 7.0 from yesterday.

Eric