Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:54:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      William Melanson <wjm@gate.net>
To:        chris@tourneyland.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Preparing for a reinstallation

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 chris@tourneyland.com wrote:

%
% Yikes! Does anyone know what I should do? I couldn't find anything in the
% docs about reinstallation.
%

If you wish to just re-install all over again anew from scrtach, I'd just
boot from the installation floppies just like you've done before when
you originally installed the os. When you get to the FDISK Partition
Editor and you can see all the available slices you may just select them
at will and enter the "D" option to remove any and all slices clean. Then
just go about the basic installation using the entire disk...

  William  J. Melanson        CyberGate, Inc. | e.spire Communications
  Sr Network Controller       Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
  Network Operations Center   Phone: (954) 429-8080
  finger wjm@gate.net         PGP public key