Date:      Tue, 04 Nov 2003 13:29:47 -0600
From:      "Chris" <bsdnewbie@coolarrow.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Minimal JAIL install?

Hello,

If one follows the directions given in man jail(8), a "make world" is done.=
 I'm building jails to run websites, and don't believe I need the "world"=
 in there. If I do it that way, each jail takes about 138 megs of space,=
 BEFORE services and web files are installed.

Is there a better way to make the jail, with only the minimum needed to=
 support things like apache, a smtp and pop server, sshd, etc?

4.9-RELEASE

Thanks,
Chris