Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:44:59 -0400
From:      Dexter McNeil <dexter@backtech.com>
To:        Antonio Torres <antonio.torres@newspace.net.br>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache 1.3 + mod_ssl + php4 - not obvious how to all make work...

Thanks for the reply. My ports tree is completely current - I've cvsup'd them
last night before struggling through this, as I've been down this road
before having the same problem. In the past I just ditched SSL, for that
app apache & modphp were enough. This time I need both. Sigh...

--
The ultimate destination on the journey of life is a hole 6 feet deep.
Enjoy the journey - the destination is nothing to write home about.