Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:08:54 +0200
From:      Remco Moolenaar <remco@scc.nl>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux Emulation, works w/RedHat 6.0 binaries?

"Eric A. Griff" wrote:

> libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory
>
>     Is there a RedHat tainted version of linux_lib?  Or any other way I
> might get this lib's functionality into the bigger picture?

Check http://www.freebsd.org/~marcel/ for a RedHat 6.0 Linux port. It is still in beta.
Could you keep us informed on the progress of using ColdFusion. I myself would be really interested to know if it works!!

--
Remco Moolenaar                                   mailto:remco@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases                     http://www.scc.nl/