Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 1998 17:55:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      pstewart <pstewart@oncomdis.on.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Further INN problems

Sorry to bug everyone again... I've come across a few patches as
apparently the port of INN both stable and current looks in the wrong spot
for the TCL 8.0 include files... I found a patch from the freebsd.org site
but it still doesn't work... I've emailed the author but no response
yet...

Does anyone have a full set of sources OR binaries they can send me for
INN 1.7.2?

Thanks again,

Paul

--
Out the modem, through the SPARC, down the T3, off the router, past the
frame-relay... nothing but Net.