Date:      Thu, 18 May 1995 01:01:47 +0800 (WST)
From:      "Stephen Darragh" <stephen@belgarath.it.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   TCL/TK under XFree 3.1.1

G'day...

Applications using the TCL and TK libraries won't work for me.  This
problem occurs whether I use the prepackaged libraries or build them
myself.

The applications startup fine, and everything looks ok, but no buttons
will respond to mouse clicks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

... Stephen
Stephen Darragh                                    Informed Technology
Wembley Downs, Western Australia                   +61-9-245-2279
srd@it.com.au

          "My god ain't risen, cos he's sleeping in today."
                              (DAAS)