Date:      Wed, 30 Dec 1998 19:12:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Thanks!  (was "Can someone check...")

I've gotten several replies to my request!  Thanks to everyone
who tried... I really appreciate it.

The overwhelming response was "it must be something at your end",
as it seemed to work fine for everyone who tried.

Although - I didn't get a single try via a NAT translating firewall...
[but, a few people did report it worked fine via suid and other proxies.]

So - if someone has NAT up-and-running; could you try it at your site?

If it works through a NAT-translating, then the problem is likely
my ISP...

	 - Thanks, again! -
	  - Dave Rivers -