Date:      Sun, 29 Jan 1995 18:00:27 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Notice to our foreign readers:

It is a fact long since known to me that that some of you read the postings
of us native speakers with fully two goals in mind:  The aquisition of
technical facts related to FreeBSD and the improvement of your general
english skills.

Well, I just felt compelled to point out (as a public service) that my
own postings as of late should only be used in the former intention,
if any.  Do not take my abuse of the english language as any kind of
example, please!  I'm clearly not taking a lot of time to think
about it! :-)

[Just reading through some recent postings of mine and feeling like, maybe,
proofreading wouldn't be such a bad practice to institute.. :-( ]

					Jordan