Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 2000 22:16:26 -0700 (MST)
From:      <janb@cs.utep.edu>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: fd1720

On the same token, I have tried to get a (possibly used) 2.88 MB Floppy
drive for some time. It seems to me that even though all floppy
controllers support these babies, nobody makes them. There are one or two
places  that seem to offer old supplies, but to ridiculous prices. FreeBSD
comes with a bootimage for 2.88 MB drives, so it would be nice to me to
find one of these babies. Has any body had experiences with this?

JAnx