Date:      Wed, 1 Jul 1998 12:23:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Martino <chrismar@peanut.readington.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2nd Hard Drive

Howdy!
Up to this point I have been running FreeBSD 2.2.6 soley on my 2.1
GB drive, which is the only drive that is in the system.  Unfortuanatly,
due to some work changes I need to start using Win95 (YUCK!) for some
certian aplications.

Since I discovered I needed to do this, I have purchased an additional 3.1
GB IDE drive.  I would like to set up for 1.5 gb of that to be Win95 and
the remaining to be added to FreeBSD.

So, my question is... What would be the best way to add the 2nd drive to
my system as well as be able to install a Boot Manager so I can boot
between both OS's?

My Current setup is follows:

Primary Master = 2.1 GB IDE Drive
Primary Slave = IDE 32x CD-ROM

I have the 2nd IDE master and slave available to install the new drive.

TIA,
Chris

--

Chris Martino