Date:      Thu, 26 May 2016 18:07:14 +0800
From:      yu-jui woo <haich.woo@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trying to to P2P Device Discovery

Hi,

FreeBSD is completely new to me and I'm trying to do Wi-Fi Direct on FreeBSD.

I found that in order to make P2P Discovery (Wi-Fi Direct) work, the
first thing is to make net80211 report probe requests and make the
adapter listen on the Listen Channel for a period.  And I think
sending/receiving action frames will be required later when trying to
make P2P connection.

After some survey, I found that BPF and IEEE80211_IOC_CHANNEL might be
what I'm looking for, but wonder if there's any better way to do this.

Would you give me some advise?

Thanks.