Date:      Wed, 06 Mar 2002 12:25:30 -0600
From:      Greg Panula <greg.panula@dolaninformation.com>
To:        petef@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: etherape-0.8.2

Howdy,

	Had a minor problem getting etherape-0.8.2 to compile.  I was able to get
it to compile by creating a symlink.

ln -s /usr/X11R6/include/libglade-1.0/glade/ /usr/X11R6/include/glade

The inital compile complained about an unfound file "glade.h"
referenced/used by globals.h.  The verison of glade installed is:
glade-0.6.4 built from the ports.

	The box I built&installed it on was fairly virgin box.  I cvsup'd the ports
tree this morning.  Built gnome and then built etherape; XFree86-ver4 was
installed previously.

	Wasn't sure if anyone else had noticed this or not, so I thought I drop a
line. :)

Thanks,
  Greg Panula