Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:04:53 -0500
From:      "Richard Ward" <mh@neonsky.net>
To:        <abuse@GalaxyFree.com>
Cc:        <FreeBSD-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hacker Warning

Spam is not only extremely illegal, but is the number 3 reason that makes
the Internet not worth being on now-a-days. The other two being DoS and new
corrupt laws coming in to play. I have already gotten two half-assed
wireless/cellular companies taken to court over them spaming my 24/7 fax
line, and we've won both times because spam is wrong. Email, Fax, Snail
Mail, etc.. none the less wrong, too. I highly suggest you put a halt to
spaming this mailing list, many angry network administrators are most likely
already plotting your death; myself included. Cheers.
--
Richard Ward, Founder
Neonsky Internet Services