Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:39:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        xdivac02@eva.fit.vutbr.cz, simon@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/65216: tcsh man page lying about time builtin

Synopsis: tcsh man page lying about time builtin

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: simon
State-Changed-When: Thu Apr 8 15:35:18 PDT 2004
State-Changed-Why:
Both the manual page in -CURRENT and 4.9 says : "The default time
format is `%Uu %Ss %E %P %X+%Dk %I+%Oio %Fpf+%Ww'...".  This hasn't
changed since the initial import of tcsh, so I don't know why you see
something else on your system.  Perhaps a installed tcsh port which is
different from the system tcsh?

I'm closing the PR since the manual page is correct.