Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:18:14 -0700
From:      "Matt Harrington" <matt@ucsd.EDU>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cyclades Ze & conserver problems

I'm trying to use a Cyclades Ze card with the version of conserver in the
ports collection.  I have a beta driver from Cyclades for the card, and they
say it works with FreeBSD.  They haven't been able to try it with conserver
though.  I use 4.1-Release.

The card appears to work, as does conserver on its own, but I can't get the
two to work together.  There are timeouts on the serial ports after 3.1
seconds.

The version of conserver in the ports collection (5.21b) seems to be old.
Perhaps I'd have better luck with a new version, but the porting it seems
non-trivial.

Has anyone had luck with any terminal server program and the Ze card?  Any
pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

---Matt